Grant Manager | City of Champaign
Posted on Oct 8, 2021 and open until Oct 24, 2021.
The City of Champaign seeks qualified candidates for a Grant Managerin the Finance Department. This is a full-time position available through June 30, 2025.
Responsibilities of Position
Responsibilities for the Grant Manager include performing American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) and other grant administration activities; preparing and submitting performance and fiscal reports; monitoring subrecipients to ensure compliance with federal regulations; maintaining proper documentation supporting determinations of costs and applicable compliance requirements related to award management; maintaining appropriate expenditure records; working with, training and mentoring outside agencies on grant compliance; and drafting necessary policies and procedures regarding grant management.
The annual starting salary range is $65,825 - $74,936 DOQ, plus an excellent fringe benefits package. Applicationsmust be submitted online to champaignil.gov/jobs no later than Sunday, October 24, 2021.
The City’s mission is to provide responsive, caring, cost-effective service in partnership with our community. The following values guide our work: Personal Integrity, Responsibility, Respect, Teamwork, Results. The City of Champaign is committed to promoting a work environment and a community that values and supports diversity and inclusion.
The City of Champaign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Public Administration or a related field
- Two years of professional finance, budget analysis or accounting experience
- Or an equivalent combination of work experience and training that demonstrates the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Experience working with commercial financial software, spreadsheet and word processing applications
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills
- Ability to make decisions in accordance with applicable policies and regulations
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks and adjust priorities as necessary
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and positive working relationships with other City staff, local business leaders, local organizations, the general public and public officials
- Prior grant management experience
- Prior experience preparing and submitting performance and fiscal reports for grants
- Prior experience working with outside agencies on grant programs and compliance, such as mentoring, monitoring and/or reporting
- Public sector accounting or financial administration experience
Drug screening and criminal background check will be required.
City of Champaign
102 N Neil St
Champaign, IL 61820
How to apply
Applicationsmust be submitted online to champaignil.gov/jobs no later than Sunday, October 24, 2021.
|City of Champaign
This information is provided by the party posting the listing and is solely responsible for its content. IGFOA is not responsible for the accuracy of the listing.