Systems Analyst | Village of Elk Grove
Posted on Sep 29, 2021
The Village of Elk Grove is seeking a full-time Systems Analyst in the Information Technology Division. Under the supervision of the Director of Information Technology, the Systems Analyst is responsible for designing, programming, testing, implementing, and documenting software applications and reports. The Systems Analyst also supports two (2) Network Engineers by assisting with various network administration tasks, and performs other duties required of the IT division.
The position requires an individual who promotes a positive image and is fully engaged and committed to the policies of the Division. The Systems Analyst must also provide superior customer service to the Village’s internal stakeholders.
Key Essential Functions:
- Utilizes Microsoft’s Sharepoint, SQL, and SSRS software to design, develop, maintain, test, and implement ad hoc queries, software applications, and application interfaces;
- Provides support of the Village’s critical systems and applications;
- Assists with network administration tasks as needed;
- Provides Help Desk support for Village employees;
- Assists in the support of the PC/server environment including tablets & smart phone devices;Responds to employee requests for support of the Mitel phone and voice mail systems;
- Conducts small group and one-on-one training as necessary to provide employees with the ability to utilize their applications effectively.
Associate’s degree in Computer Science or related field is required. A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred. At least three (3) years of progressive design and programming experience using Microsoft SQL and SSRS (preferably in a local/municipal government setting) is required. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and IIS required. Experience with supporting Tyler Munis/Executime and Mitel phone/voicemail system is desirable.
HOURS OF WORK: 37.5 hours per week
SALARY RANGE: $86,022 – $120,263
OPENING DATE: September 27, 2021
CLOSING DATE: October 25, 2021
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: Elk Grove offers a competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance. In addition, this position qualifies for an Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund (IMRF) pension.
Village of Elk Grove
901 Wellington Ave
Elk Grove, IL 60169
How to apply
To Apply: complete the online employment application at www.elkgrove.org by 5:00 PM on Monday October 25, 2021. Attach your resume, cover letter and references, as indicated. All other inquiries should be directed to: the Office of Human Resources, 901 Wellington Avenue, Elk Grove Village, Illinois, 60007.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel: 847-357-4020
|Village of Elk Grove
|Elk Grove, IL|
This information is provided by the party posting the listing and is solely responsible for its content. IGFOA is not responsible for the accuracy of the listing.