Budget Analyst | DuPage County Finance
Posted on Jan 29, 2021 and will remain open until filled.
- Assists in maintaining departmental organizational manuals
- Analyzes, consolidates and interprets financial data
- Assists in preparing detailed reports and presentations for review by all levels of management
- Monitors actual results of financial data against plans, forecasts and budgets
- Assists in budget preparation including trend analysis and forecasting
- Assists in the administration/maintenance of the Oracle budget system
- Reviews, evaluates and recommends revisions to departmental expenditures for conformance to budgeted amounts including input of budget transfers
- Verifies, prepares and reviews daily deposit sheets for various functions within County departments including maintenance of the Infor A/R system
- Ensures that uniform financial procedures are maintained
- Reviews Committee minutes and County Board agendas pertaining to departments of the County
- Assists the Risk Management Manager with insurance functions of the County
- Assists with the preparation and completing of the County’s issuance of 1099 documents
Requirements include the following experience or equivalent combination of training and experience:
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or related field
- Three (3) years experience in professional finance or accounting work
Preferred candidate will possess:
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
- Experience with Infor (Lawson)
- Experience with Oracle/PBCS
A passing score on an Intermediate Excel and Basic Word test is required.
A pre-employment background check is required.
DuPage County Finance
421 N. County Farm Road
Wheaton, IL 60187
How to apply
Apply at: www.dupageco.org/jobs
|DuPage County Finance
This information is provided by the party posting the listing and is solely responsible for its content. IGFOA is not responsible for the accuracy of the listing.