ERP Systems Administrator | Village of Downers Grove
Posted on Oct 31, 2022 and will remain open until filled.
The Village is accepting applications for an ERP Systems Administrator, who will be under the direction of the Deputy Village Manager in the Village Manager’s Office. This position is responsible for maintaining and improving the Village’s various information and software systems. This role will focus on providing end to end support for vendors, customers, and employees by tracking new features and functionality, coordinating and planning upgrades, and resolving open support tickets. A successful candidate will possess exceptional project management skills,with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, while practicing good judgment in applying established procedures.
Major Duties and Functions:
- Serves as a subject matter expert (SME) for all ERP applications (including, but not
limited to, Munis and City View). Serves as a project manager for the implementation of
large-scale ERP systems, upgrades, new systems, or modules. Identifies and defines
resources necessary to complete projects and improve user processes.
- Engages and serves as a liaison between ERP related vendors and Village staff.
- Provides on-going functional training to current and new users of the system. Creates,
maintains and shares user guides to end users.
- Develops, documents and maintains system standards, installation and configuration
- Maintains and provides support for “self-service” online software portals for vendors,
customers and employees. Monitors and reports on the status of submitted service
requests; escalates issues, as needed.
- Provides technical support for end users; works collaboratively with other staff, vendors,
or residents to diagnose system issues and recommend solutions.
- Provides system administration support to ERP users including account creation,
authentication and maintenance.
- Coordinates interdepartmentally to ensure that software programs are fully utilized by
assessing business needs and streamlining processes.
- Provides maintenance and support for all interfaces, reports and forms.
- Develops, manages and maintains workflow/approval rules, security roles, user
attributes and other applications.
- Maintains and manages credit card processing software, builds relationships with
merchant service providers and is able to resolve any issues related to in-house and online credit card transactions. Is able to make the necessary decisions on improving the current online credit card processes.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Project management skills; planning, scheduling and overseeing the cycle of software
- Knowledge of software integration, maintenance and support.
- Knowledge of current and future functionality and capabilities of ERP applications.
- Ability to translate highly technical specifications into clear non-technical requirements.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues when troubleshooting and providing technical
- Ability to work under pressure and to adhere to tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently, and also as part of a team.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills are essential.
Salary and Benefits:
The starting wage for this full time, exempt position is $80,715; DOQ. The Village provides an
excellent benefits package, including health, dental, vision and life insurance, and participation in the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund (IMRF).
Village of Downers Grove
Downers Grove, IL 60515
How to apply
Interested applicants can apply online:
Only online applications will be accepted, with the exception of reasonable accommodations.
|Village of Downers Grove
ERP Systems Administrator
|Downers Grove, IL|
This information is provided by the party posting the listing and is solely responsible for its content. IGFOA is not responsible for the accuracy of the listing.