Chicago Metro Chapter & GEN Sponsors: Building Resilience During COVID Webinar
Registration for this event has closed.
Save to your calendar
|Field of Study||Personal Development - Non-Technical|
|NASBA CPE||Earn 1.00 CPE Hours|
|Government / Partner Colleagues||$ 15.00|
The IGFOA Chicago Metro Chapter and Growth & Engagement Network Present The Following Webinar!
So, you made it through the first half of the pandemic, and in this one (1) hour webinar you will learn how to remain strong through the second half. Gather your co-workers and gain some tips on how to survive the rest of the pandemic. In this dynamic presentation, Joyce Marter will discuss key strategies you can use to build resilience during COVID-19 and continue to succeed both personally and professionally. After attending this session, you will gain empirically proven tools from mindfulness practices and cognitive behavioral therapy.
Learning Objectives: Participants completing this session will be able to:
1) promote your mental health and wellbeing,
2) improve your communication and reduce conflict in your relationships, and,
3) practice self-care and self-compassion to foster resilience on your road to success.
Speaker: Joyce Marter, LCPC, National Keynote Speaker | CEO, Joyce Marter Enterprises, Inc.
Intended Audience: Finance Professionals
Delivery Method: Internet Based
Program Level: Overview
Prerequisites: No prerequisites required
Advanced Preparation: No advanced preparation required
Field of Study: Personal Development - Non-Technical
NASBA CPE: Earn About 1.0 CPE credit
Presented by the Chicago metro chapter
Registration & Cancellation Policy
Registrations are accepted on a first-in, first registered basis. Payments by check should be mailed in advance or made at time of registration by credit card.
Cancellation of an event registration is subject to the following policy:
• No refunds will be given for cancellations the day of the event and no shows.
• For IGFOA event registration cancellations five (5) business days or more prior to an event, refunds will be offset by a $20 cancellation fee.
• For IGFOA event registration cancellations within five (5) business days of the training, refunds will be offset by a cancellation fee of 50% of the registration fee.
• A substitute attendee may be designated provided that the payment has been made and the IGFOA office has been notified in advance.
• A written request for a refund must be emailed to the IGFOA prior to the event.
By submitting this registration, the applicant agrees to the registration and cancellation policy above.
IGFOA reserves the right to modify the agenda and/or speakers, cancel the training due to low enrollment, or to close registration if full. Should IGFOA cancel an event, cancellation notice will be sent to the email address provided by each registrant and prominently posted at the IGFOA website page announcing the event.
If you have questions about the cancellation and refund policy, your membership, or a complaint, please contact IGFOA at 630-942-6587. The IGFOA reserves the right to apply the non-member fee to any individual or government that has not paid dues for the current year.
Approved by the National Registry of CPE Sponsors
CPE Registry Illinois Government Finance Officers Association (IGFOA) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.