Southern Region Lunch and Learn: Modern World Property & Liability Insurance Purchasing
Registration for this event has closed.
Save to your calendar
Fletcher's Kitchen & Tap
1524 Clinton Hills Pkwy
Swansea, IL 62226
Map and directions
|Field of Study
|Finance - Technical
|Earn 1.00 CPE Hours
|Government / Partner Colleagues
Make plans to attend the Southern Region Lunch and Learn and discover new information required to purchase insurance.
Check-in and Networking: 11:30 AM - 11:45 AM
Luncheon: 11:45 AM
Presentation: 12:00 PM
Public entities across the nation began to enter the most challenging and erratic casualty market in over 30 years in 2020. These conditions carried through 2021 and have reset the marketplace in regards to capacity, terms, and rates moving forward. These changes have created a new standard in underwriting data and what is required to ensure your entity has the most competitive terms and pricing provided. Additionally, Cyber Liability has become at the forefront of purchasing decisions.
Learning Objectives: Participants completing this session will be able to:
- Obtain new information required to purchase insurance;
- Explore the tools available to collect new information; and
- Understand what your peers with the same risk profile are facing.
Speaker: Ethan Salsinger, Area Vice President, Great Lakes Regional Director – Public Sector, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Intended Audience: Finance Professionals
Delivery Method: Group Live
Program Level: Overview
Prerequisites: No prerequisites required
Advanced Preparation: No advanced preparation required
Field of Study: Finance - Technical
Last Review/Revision/Update: July 14, 2022
NASBA CPE Credits: Earn About 1.0 CPE credit
Presented by the Downstate chapter
Registration & Cancellation Policy
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Registrations are accepted on a first-in, first registered basis. Payments by check should be mailed in advance or made at time of registration by credit card.
Cancellation of an event registration is subject to the following policy:
• No refunds will be given for cancellations the day of the event and no shows.
• For IGFOA event registration cancellations five (5) business days or more prior to an event, refunds will be offset by a $20 cancellation fee.
• For IGFOA event registration cancellations within five (5) business days of the training, refunds will be offset by a cancellation fee of 50% of the registration fee.
• A substitute attendee may be designated provided that the payment has been made and the IGFOA office has been notified in advance.
• A written request for a refund must be emailed to the IGFOA prior to the event.
By submitting this registration, the applicant agrees to the registration and cancellation policy above.
IGFOA reserves the right to modify the agenda and/or speakers, cancel the training due to low enrollment, or to close registration if full. Should IGFOA cancel an event, cancellation notice will be sent to the email address provided by each registrant and prominently posted at the IGFOA website page announcing the event.
If you have questions about the cancellation and refund policy, your membership, or a complaint, please contact IGFOA at 630-942-6587. The IGFOA reserves the right to apply the non-member fee to any individual or government that has not paid dues for the current year.
Approved by the National Registry of CPE Sponsors
CPE Registry Illinois Government Finance Officers Association (IGFOA) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.