Central Region Holiday Luncheon
|Date||Thursday, December 7, 2023
Save to your calendar
120 W North Street
Normal, Illinois 61761
Map and directions
|Delivery Method||In Person|
|Government / Partner Colleagues||$ 25.00|
Check-in & Networking: 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Luncheon: 12:00 PM
Networking and Camaraderie: Immediately following the luncheon
Please bring an item to support Project Oz at the Downstate IGFOA Central Region Christmas luncheon. Items of need, include:
- $10 fast food and Uber gift cards.
- Winter gloves and hats of all sizes.
- Cleaning supplies such as toilet bowel cleaner, Clorox wipes, multi-purpose cleaner, paper towels, and toilet paper.
- Christmas wrapping paper, gift bags, ribbon, and tape to wrap gifts for their clients with children.
Project Oz provides counseling, education and career planning, student support services, safety planning, and healthy living strategies to children and families. In both McLean and Livingston counties, they provide aid, shelter, and safety for runaway and homeless youth, averaging 8,000 per year. If you are unable to participate in our donation drive, you can also support Project Oz through a Monetary Donation or by purchasing items on their Amazon Wishlist.
Presented by the Downstate chapter
Registration & Cancellation Policy
By submitting this registration, the applicant agrees to the registration and cancellation policy below.
Registrations are accepted on a first-in, first registered basis. Payments by check should be mailed in advance or made at time of registration by credit card.
Cancellation of an event registration is subject to the following policy:
• No refunds will be given for cancellations the day of the event and no shows.
• For IGFOA event registration cancellations five (5) business days or more prior to an event, refunds will be offset by a $20 cancellation fee.
• For IGFOA event registration cancellations within five (5) business days of the training, refunds will be offset by a cancellation fee of 50% of the registration fee.
• A substitute attendee may be designated provided that the payment has been made and the IGFOA office has been notified in advance.
• Cancellation policy for chapter events may differ from this policy at the chapters’ discretion.
• A written request for a refund must be emailed to the IGFOA prior to the event.
IGFOA reserves the right to modify the agenda and/or speakers, cancel the training due to low enrollment, or to close registration if full.
If you have questions about your membership, contact IGFOA at 630-942-6587. The IGFOA reserves the right to apply the non-member fee to any individual or government that has not paid dues for the current year.
Should IGFOA cancel an event, cancellation notice will be sent to the email address provided by each registrant and prominently posted at the IGFOA website page announcing the event.
By submitting this registration, the applicant agrees to the registration and cancellation policy above.