Rock River Region Luncheon - Role of Supervisor of Assessment & Property Tax Cycle
Registration for this event has closed.
Save to your calendar
Tavern on Clark
755 Clark Drive
Rockford, IL 61104
Map and directions
|Delivery Method||In Person|
|Government / Partner Colleagues||$ 20.00|
The Role of the Supervisor of Assessments and How it Fits into the Property Tax Cycle
Presenter: Tom Hodges, Supervisor of Assessments, Winnebago County
The County Supervisor of Assessments has several duties, including processing exemptions, creating parcel maps, serving as Clerk for the Board of Review and providing assessment data to the State of Illinois. Tom Hodges, Winnebago County Supervisor of Assessments, will provide information on these duties and the role of the office in the property tax cycle.
Presented by the Downstate chapter
Registration & Cancellation Policy
Registrations are accepted on a first-in, first registered basis. Payments by check should be mailed in advance or made at time of registration by credit card.
Cancellation of an event registration is subject to the following policy:
• No refunds will be given for cancellations the day of the event and no shows.
• For IGFOA event registration cancellations five (5) business days or more prior to an event, refunds will be offset by a $20 cancellation fee.
• For IGFOA event registration cancellations within five (5) business days of the training, refunds will be offset by a cancellation fee of 50% of the registration fee.
• A substitute attendee may be designated provided that the payment has been made and the IGFOA office has been notified in advance.
• Cancellation policy for chapter events may differ from this policy at the chapters’ discretion.
• A written request for a refund must be emailed to the IGFOA prior to the event.
By submitting this registration, the applicant agrees to the registration and cancellation policy above.
IGFOA reserves the right to modify the agenda and/or speakers, cancel the training due to low enrollment, or to close registration if full. Should IGFOA cancel an event, cancellation notice will be sent to the email address provided by each registrant and prominently posted at the IGFOA website page announcing the event.
If you have questions about your membership, contact IGFOA at 630-942-6587. The IGFOA reserves the right to apply the non-member fee to any individual or government that has not paid dues for the current year.