Utility Billing Seminar
Registration for this event has closed.
Save to your calendar
1120 E. Diehl Road
Naperville, Illinois 60563
Map and directions
|Delivery Method||In Person|
|Field of Study||Personal Development - Non-Technical -1.5 Personnel/Human Resources - Non-Technical - 1.0 Business Law - Technical - 2.0 Information Technology -Technical - 2.0|
|NASBA CPE||Earn 6.50 CPE Hours|
|Government / Partner Colleagues||$ 95.00|
Join with other municipal utility billing personnel for a seminar on utility billing services that includes: improving staff efficiency and empowering citizens; understanding the most common types of fraud schemes that occur at the local level and steps to prevent them; discussing utility billing legal issues to be considered; and responding to active shooter/violent incidents events. It's also an excellent opportunity to network and learn how other communities are handling similar utility billing topics.
Advanced preparation required: None
Delivery method: Group-live
CPE program level: Overview
Field of Study: Refer to Program Description and Learning Objectives above
Last Review/Revision/Update: June 15, 2023
NASBA CPE Credits : About 6.5 CPE hours
Registration & Cancellation Policy
Registrations are accepted on a first-in, first registered basis. Payments by check should be mailed in advance or made at time of registration by credit card.
Cancellation of an event registration is subject to the following policy:
- No refunds will be given for cancellations the day of the event and no shows.
- For IGFOA event registration cancellations five (5) business days or more prior to an event, refunds will be offset by a $20 cancellation fee.
- For IGFOA event registration cancellations within five (5) business days of the training, refunds will be offset by a cancellation fee of 50% of the registration fee.
- A substitute attendee may be designated provided that the payment has been made and the IGFOA office has been notified in advance.
- Cancellation policy for chapter events may differ from this policy at the chapters’ discretion.
- A written request for a refund must be emailed to the IGFOA prior to the event.
By submitting this registration, the applicant agrees to the registration and cancellation policy above.
IGFOA reserves the right to modify the agenda and/or speakers, cancel the training due to low enrollment, or to close registration if full. Should IGFOA cancel an event, cancellation notice will be sent to the email address provided by each registrant and prominently posted at the IGFOA website page announcing the event.
If you have questions about the cancellation and refund policy, your membership, or a complaint, please contact IGFOA at 630-942-6587. The IGFOA reserves the right to apply the non-member fee to any individual or government that has not paid dues for the current year.
Approved by the National Registry of CPE Sponsors
CPE Registry Illinois Government Finance Officers Association (IGFOA) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.