Accountant | Village of Lombard
Posted on Aug 10, 2020 and will remain open until filled.
The Village of Lombard, IL (population of over 43,395) is seeking candidates for the position of Accountant. The Accountant is responsible for multiple bank and grant reconciliations, ledger account analysis, journal entries, payroll and pension fund accounting functions. This position also has a high degree of involvement in audit processes. Work is performed under the direct supervision of the Accounting Coordinator.
- A high level of customer service, interpersonal, and team building skills
- Effective verbal, written, and listening communication skills
- Knowledge of bookkeeping, finance and accounting principles and procedures
- Strong computer knowledge, including the use of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimum of one year of experience in the accounting field
- Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics from an accredited college or university
- 1-2 years of general accounting experience desired
- Experience in government a plus
Village of Lombard
255 E Wilson Ave
Lombard, IL 60148
How to apply
Position will remain open until filled, first review will occur mid September 2020. Please submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
|Village of Lombard
This information is provided by the party posting the listing and is solely responsible for its content. IGFOA is not responsible for the accuracy of the listing.